[Libs-Or] The Beaverton City Library is hiring!

David Abbey dabbey at beavertonoregon.gov
Tue Aug 2 17:04:24 PDT 2016

Are you customer focused? Are you enthusiastic about what libraries offer their communities? Do you want to work the single busiest library building in the state of Oregon?  Then, the Beaverton City Library is looking for you. We are seeking a 20 hour Library Aide II at our Main branch. See the link below for details. The recruitment closes August 17th.

http://apps.beavertonoregon.gov/Jobs/openings.aspx

David Abbey
Circulation Supervisor
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St. | Beaverton, OR  97005
dabbey at BeavertonOregon.gov<mailto:dabbey at BeavertonOregon.gov> | p: 503-350-3647

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF1C44.0FE05E30]

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.