[Libs-Or] Free Webinar 8/24 - Social Media Analytics (TechSoup for Libraries)

Crystal Schimpf crystal at kixal.com
Tue Aug 9 08:02:31 PDT 2016

Please join us for this free webinar to learn what matters most when it
comes to social media analytics for libraries.

*What Can Libraries Count? Getting a Grip on Social Media Numbers*
Wed, August 24, 2016, 11:00am-12:00pm PDT
Registration link: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/ees4yj13vhkz&eom

Let's get honest: social media analytics are often a hot mess. We've often
got more questions than answers. What should we measure, and which
measurements matter the most? What do the experts say? How does that apply
to my library and what can I show my board or administration? How do we
even know if our numbers are good ones? In this webinar, we'll work on
answering those questions and exploring some of the issues involved with
social media measurement.

Come to this free webinar to learn from Laura Solomon, author of The
Librarian's Nitty Gritty Guide to Social Media. She will help you gain a
better understanding of what matters most when it comes to social media
analytics in public libraries.

This webinar will be recorded and archived on the TechSoup for Libraries
website. Please register for this webinar to receive an email notification
when the archive is available. Email questions to
cschimpf at techsoupglobal.org

Register for this webinar here: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/ees4yj13vhkz&eom

Crystal Schimpf
Webinar Producer