[Libs-Or] New suggestions for Blue Book periodicals list

Jey Wann jey.a.wann at state.or.us
Tue Aug 9 11:50:40 PDT 2016

The State Library compiles a list of periodicals published in Oregon for each new edition of the Oregon Blue Book. The list is intended to be representative of the many periodicals published in Oregon, not a comprehensive list.

We're working on the list for the upcoming edition, and we'd like your help.  If you have suggestions for new titles to add, please let me know *by Wednesday, August 17*.

Here's the list in the current edition of the Blue Book:
http://bluebook.state.or.us/cultural/media/media02.htm

Thanks!

-Jey

Jey Wann