[Libs-Or] For Public Librarians: Materials and Services for Test Preparation

Emily Weak emilyweak at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 16:23:05 PDT 2016

Hello Friends and Colleagues,
My library is looking at how we provide service and materials to patrons looking for help with test preparation.
Because I have more than one question, I thought it would be easier to create a very quick survey. Public Librarians, would you mind taking a look and answering if you are able, or passing it on to someone who can? Once you reply, you will also be able to see the summary of responses, so this might be helpful to you as well.
The survey is here: https://goo.gl/forms/u1ia1mb2DpQ7ktsX2
Thank you!
Emily Weak

Adult Services, Rockridge Branch Library 5366 College Avenue Oakland, CA 94618 (510) 597-5017 eweak at oaklandlibrary.org Please note I work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.