[Libs-Or] Attempts to censor bookstore display in Ashland.

Cindy Gibbon cindyg at multcolib.org
Thu Aug 11 14:52:43 PDT 2016

It's worth knowing that ALA IFC is working on a new statement related to
reconciling intellectual freedom principles with the ideals of diversity,
equity and inclusion.  I've been asked to represent PLA on that working
group.  This situation presents a very instructive real-world convergence
of the two.  There is much food for thought here.

*Cindy*

*Cindy Gibbon*
*Access and Information Services Director*
My schedule: Monday through Friday
Multnomah County Library
503.988.5496
multcolib.org