[Libs-Or] Invitation to OLA Board Meeting

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Fri Aug 19 09:17:29 PDT 2016

Greetings! You are invited to attend the next Oregon Library Association
Executive Board meeting on August 26  at Hillsboro Public Library from 10
a.m. – approximately 3p.m. This is a good way to learn about the workings
of OLA. Among other things, we will be adopting our strategic plan.

The agenda, supplementary materials, and information about how to attend
virtually can be found at http://www.olaweb.org/executive-board-meetings.

Regards,
Jane

--
Jane Corry
OLA President 2015-16

*The highest reward for a person's work is not what they get for it, but
what they become by it.-John Ruskin*