[Libs-Or] OLA Board mtg logistics (food, directions, parking) - RSVP by Tues., 8/23

Stephanie Lind stephaniel at wccls.org
Fri Aug 19 15:12:41 PDT 2016

Hey folks –
Looks like this is going to be a great meeting. Karen and I are thrilled to host at the beautiful Hillsboro Main Library.

Here are the logistics for the day:

·         Directions – Click here<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/hillsboro+public+library/@45.5428552,-123.0046669,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x5495056e675408b3:0xa6c63b3ac9eca6bc!2m2!1d-122.9360005!2d45.5428758> for Google map directions. If you are programming your GPS to get here, make sure you select the Main Library on Brookwood Parkway and not the Shute Park branch (believe me, people have made this mistake before)

·         Parking – Please park on the North end of the parking lot (for the directionally challenged, that’s the end closest to hwy. 26). You’ll want to come in the main entrance.

·         Room – When you enter the library, go past the coffee shop on the right (some of you may need to stop and purchase something there!), go up the stairs or elevator, turn right, walk straight ahead and you’ll see the board room. I’ll try to remember to put out directional signs or be there to greet you.

·         Lunch – There is nothing within reasonable walking distance and eating establishments are VERY busy during the lunch hour due to the Intel effect. But, I have a solution for you if you do not wish to bring your own lunch. If we have a minimum order of $75, the fabulous Reedville Café will deliver lunches for a $20 charge. Check out this awesome menu for “Lunch to go” <http://www.reedvillecatering.com/Pdfs/rctrg_togomenu22114.pdf>  . Yummy options, huh?! You know you can’t resist!!! Eat delicious food while supporting the local economy – what a deal! Please email me your lunch order by the end of the day, Tuesday, August 23, and I’ll let you know if we have a big enough order to proceed. We can divvy up the delivery/gratuity charge between us. You can pay the day of the meeting. Cash or check please.

Stephanie

Stephanie Lind | Program Supervisor for Outreach & Youth Services
Washington County, Oregon | Washington County Cooperative Library Services
phone 503-681-5090 | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

P Save paper, toner, and energy. Avoid printing emails whenever possible!