[Libs-Or] People for Oregon Libraries PAC still alive?

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:15:13 PST 2016

Yes, it looks like I have been neglecting the Weebly page.

People for Oregon Libraries PAC is still alive.  Donations are always
welcome.

*Donate Online*:  https://rally.org/peoplefororegonlibrariespac/donate

*Make your check out today* to “*People for Oregon’s Libraries”* and mail
them to Nan Heim, the OLA Lobbyist at
Nan Heim/Associates
833 SW 11th Avenue, Suite 315
Portland, OR 97205.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou