[Libs-Or] OLA wants to help you spiff up your resume and cover letter!

Meredith Farkas meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
Mon Feb 1 08:21:17 PST 2016

I realize that the resume review seekers application form is a little
buried in my previous email, so I'll share it here too: Form for Resume
Review Seekers
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12XGFWajLmDyZsdgd5XRj6wM7Gw3YrM12Yx5y9iZG0nA/viewform?usp=send_form>.
Please fill this out if you'd like to have your resume and/or cover letter
reviewed.

Meredith Farkas, Faculty Librarian
Portland Community College Library, Sylvania Campus
971-722-4966
meredith.farkas at pcc.edu
www.pcc.edu/library