[Libs-Or] Book Clubs

Alyssa Bennett alyssab at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Feb 4 15:42:08 PST 2016

We are currently looking at revising procedures for our various book clubs in order to provide consistency, as well as easy public access to book club kits.  If you have book clubs would you answer the following questions?

1. How do you maintain your book club collection? Are your books
incorporated into your main collection or kept separate?   If separate, how
do book clubs find/access the collection?

2. How materials are checked out  to book club members (individually or to the club facilitator)?

3. Do you use Kitkeeper software, and, if so, what recommendations do you have for its use?

Please reply off list.

Alyssa Bennett
Supervisor, Downtown Bend
Deschutes Public Library