[Libs-Or] Job Postings: Librarian I, Eugene Public Library

HORNER Nancy J Nancy.J.Horner at ci.eugene.or.us
Sat Feb 6 10:34:28 PST 2016

Librarian I - Adult Services (2 positions), Youth Services (1 position), Bethel Branch (1 position), Sheldon Branch (1 position)
Closes: 5pm Friday, March 4, 2016
Eugene Public Library, Eugene, OR
$44,928.00 - $55,910.40 Annually

We are seeking enthusiastic professionals to join us in an exciting era of growth and innovation. Increased funding beginning July 1 will allow 21 new library positions, including 5 additional full-time librarians to support expanded programming and services: maker spaces, a state-of-the-art media lab, a mobile technology and programming van, increased teen programs, early literacy initiatives, and more. Eugene is diverse and energetic, home to the University of Oregon, a vivid artistic, athletic, cultural, and recreational paradise. Come join the fun in this engaged, library-loving community!
Phone interviews are planned for late March, with in-person interviews in early May. Apply to one, two, or all!

To view the full job announcement and apply, go to:  http://agency.governmentjobs.com/eugene/default.cfm
Questions? Contact City of Eugene Human Resources Division, 940 Willamette St, Suite 200, Eugene OR 97401, (541) 682-5061. The City of Eugene values diversity in its work force and is committed to affirmative action.