[Libs-Or] Colonialism and Whiteness: A Legacy of Brutality

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:43:28 PST 2016

New blog post on Lowrider Librarian:

Colonialism and Whiteness

This is the first post in a series of blog posts that seeks to understand
the development of Whiteness in the Americas from colonialism to today.
These blog posts are short necessarily short and are not meant to be
exhaustive, but to give the reader an idea of where Whiteness comes from
and how it appears in our culture. The need for these posts came out of the
backlash against Whiteness History Month at Portland Community College this
April, 2016.

You can read the rest here:

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/2016/02/colonialism-and-whiteness-legacy-of.html

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias