[Libs-Or] Fwd: Pls share - Apply now for the Great Stories Club

Garnetta Wilker gkwilker2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:30:37 PST 2016

I highly recommend this program.  I worked with adjudicated youth attending
the local high school and found that the support of the partner
organization really contributed to its success.  The grant requirements
were easy to meet so you could focus on the youth in the program.

Garnetta Wilker
Co-chair, Intellectual Freedom Committee, Oregon Library Association
K-12 Representative, Oregon Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committee