[Libs-Or] Register Now for 2016 ACL Conference in Newberg!

Sarah Stevenson sstevenson at georgefox.edu
Fri Feb 19 11:56:30 PST 2016

Hello library colleagues!

Registration is now open for the Association of Christian Librarians 60th
Annual Conference, hosted at George Fox University in Newberg, Oregon.
Local attendees are welcome! Single day registration is available.

http://www.acl.org/index.cfm/conference/

We would love to see some of our Oregon library friends there!

~Sarah Stevenson

--
*Sarah Stevenson, MLS *(Hardy)
Public Services Librarian