[Libs-Or] Illinois Valley Branch Library Restoration Fundraiser

Penelope Hummel penny at pennyhummel.com
Mon Feb 29 09:15:05 PST 2016

Thank you, Charles, for posting this information.  I just wanted to add, for those who may not be aware, that the Josephine Community Library system currently receives no local tax support and survives solely on donations and grants.  Essentially, they are a small nonprofit, so an unanticipated $5,000 demand on their budget is a huge deal.

I encourage anyone who is so moved to make a  donation to assist in the restoration of the Illinois Valley branch library as I know the support of the Oregon library community will mean a great deal to the library staff and volunteers in Josephine County.  Let’s share some library love!

Penny Hummel
Penny Hummel Consulting
penny at pennyhummel.com
503.890.0494