[Libs-Or] Oregon Digital Library Consortium continues to show record growth in circulation!

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Sat Jan 9 09:22:33 PST 2016

Dear Library community, I am pleased to announce that the Oregon Digital Library Consortium has reached the over one million mark in circulating items in 2015. I believe this is the third year in a row that ODLC has achieved this milestone. In 2015, our circulation count for the year reached 1,434,197. Over the past year we saw a 13% increase in circulation. We are one of an elite group of consortiums with Overdrive across the United States to have reached this mark in 2015. Please join me in celebrating the accomplishment of getting this many digital ebooks and audiobooks in the hands of our library patrons.
Sincerely,

Esther Moberg
Oregon Digital Library Consortium Chair 2015-2016

Esther Moberg
Library Director
Seaside Public Library
1131 Broadway Ave.