[Libs-Or] OR SCALA Trivia Night TONIGHT!

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Sat Jan 30 08:51:10 PST 2016

If you have a free evening, consider joining Emporia students’ Oregon Chapter of ALA (SCALA) for a fun evening of trivia -

Swing on down to the Rogue Hall TONIGHT from 7PM-10PM for "Are you smarter than a Librarian" Trivia Night!

We are asking for a donation of $5 from each participant, but it's optional! Don't let finances stop you from having a good time! Any donations will goes towards our summer ball (details coming later!)
So grab your friends and join us TONIGHT at 7! :)