[Libs-Or] Answerland downtime

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Fri Jul 1 15:55:53 PDT 2016

Due to the software transition, Answerland will be down for a period of time starting today (July 1). I am working with OCLC and partner libraries to bring up the new software as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, the Answerland site asks patrons to contact their local library to get their questions answered.

I will send out another notice when Answerland is back up and running. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Tamara Ottum, Virtual Reference Librarian
Library Support & Development Services Division of the Oregon State Library
503-378-6506
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us>
Ask me about Answerland<https://www.answerland.org/>!