[Libs-Or] Job Announcement: Youth Services Librarian (Full Time)

Ariel Yang AYang at wccls.org
Tue Jun 7 18:15:35 PDT 2016

Forest Grove City Library is seeking an enthusiastic and service-oriented individual to provide innovative Children’s programming for our growing community! Diversify our collection, work with local educators and community groups, and share your love of literacy with children and their caregivers.

Qualified candidates must have an equivalent to a Master’s degree in Library Science from an accredited college or university and any combination of experience and training equivalent to two years of librarian experience and/or youth services program experience in a library setting.

For more information, please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/forestgrove/default.cfm

Closing date is 6/21/16 at 11:59pm

Ariel Yang
Library Services Supervisor, Reference