[Libs-Or] Free Art Books for public schools and libraries! Place your order now with the Distribution to Underserved Communities Library Program (D.U.C.)

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Wed Jun 8 10:52:38 PDT 2016

_______________________________________
From: uniaccess-request at lists.ala.org<mailto:uniaccess-request at lists.ala.org> <uniaccess-request at lists.ala.org<mailto:uniaccess-request at lists.ala.org>> on behalf of Art Resources Transfer <duc at artresourcestransfer.org<mailto:duc at artresourcestransfer.org>>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 11:13 AM
To: uniaccess at lists.ala.org<mailto:uniaccess at lists.ala.org>
Subject: Free Art Books for public schools and libraries! Place your order now with the Distribution to Underserved Communities Library Program (D.U.C.)

Dear teachers and librarians,

As the end of the school year approaches, we welcome you to begin the summer
with a new collection of free art books! Place your order of free books
through Art Resources Transfer's Distribution to Underserved Communities
Library Program (D.U.C.): http://www.artresourcestransfer.org/duc

The D.U.C. provides public schools and libraries with free books on
contemporary art and culture. All public institutions who self-define as
underserved are encouraged to create and account and place an order through
our website.

This year, A.R.T. is thrilled to feature over 148 new titles, as well as new
educational and editorial content on our redesigned website. We hope you will
also take a look at our journal to learn more about our activities and the
books we distribute: http://www.artresourcestransfer.org/#blog

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions as to how we can better
serve you and your students and readers, we hope you will be in touch! Please
write us with thoughts and suggestions at: duc at artresourcestransfer.org<mailto:duc at artresourcestransfer.org>.

With best wishes,

Art Resources Transfer
www.artresourcestransfer.org<http://www.artresourcestransfer.org>

--
Daisy Domínguez, MLS, MA
Information Literacy Librarian/Assistant Professor

The City College of New York, CUNY
NAC Building, Cohen Library, Ref. Division Room 2/204
160 Convent Avenue
New York, New York 10031
ddominguez at ccny.cuny.edu<mailto:ddominguez at ccny.cuny.edu>