[Libs-Or] Who's going to ALA?

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelynray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:27:44 PDT 2016

Going to Orlando?  Interested in meeting up with other Oregon Librarians
attending?  Let's try to get together to share what we discover and
learn!

I am curious to see if other Oregon Librarians attending ALA are interested
in meeting up while we are there?  It might be a perfect time to discuss
"take aways" while fresh in our minds.  If you are interested, please send
me your contact information and I'll put all of us on a shared e-mail list
where can communicate and plan our "meetup"

Thanks!

Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA
Director, Library and Media Services
Blue Mountain Community College