[Libs-Or] Furniture from Oregon City Library

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Thu Jun 16 16:35:41 PDT 2016

Hi everyone:

We are preparing to move into our new addition in July and in preparation for this move have made a list of all of the items which will not be coming with us. You can access it at this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkoetea7gwxupqm/updated%20ffe.xlsx?dl=0. If there is anything on this list which you would like for your library, please let me know. We will be wanting to get rid of items between July 7-July 12 and no later, as we must clean out the Carnegie by July 13 so the contractors can move into this part of the building for Phase 2 of the project. You will need to provide the transportation for any items; first come, first served.

If you hover over the box with the comment (small red triangle) a photo of the item should appear.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Best, Mo

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.