[Libs-Or] The Pacific Northwest Library Association extends an invitation to the 2016 Conference!

Loftis, Elsa eloftis at ocac.edu
Tue Jun 21 09:39:06 PDT 2016

Join us in Calgary from August 3-5, 2016 for the PNLA Conference:
Networking Across Borders. Registration is now open! You will find detailed
conference information, the registration form, hotel booking information
and links to exploring Calgary and area on our conference page:

http://www.pnla.org/conference-2016

Please note that preferred hotel rates and early-bird prices are in effect
until July 3, 2016. Any hotel bookings or registrations made after that
date, will be subject to additional fees.

The conference this year includes speakers Dan Buchner, Michelle Cederberg
and authors David Poulsen and Cathy Ostlere. We have a wide variety of
sessions for academic, public and school library staff. Our Thursday
evening social (Corks & Cans) will be held a short walk away from the hotel
at the Ranchman's Cookhouse and Dancehall. Come prepared to kick up your
heels and network with colleagues from Alaska, Alberta, British Columbia,
Idaho, Montana, and Washington.

We look forward to meeting you in Calgary!

Questions? Email us! pnla2016 at gmail.com

--
Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Director of Library Services