[Libs-Or] Interview questions for teen librarians?

Zoe ztrope at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:12:20 PDT 2016

I started volunteering at the Multnomah County Library Gresham branch when
I was 13 years old, and I have memories of being asked questions about what
I would do if I didn't know the answer to something, and how I might
respond if I thought someone was looking at something offensive on a
computer, etc. -- basically, age-appropriate questions that gave me an
opportunity to talk about the importance of information freedom! :)

Cheers,
Zoe Fisher (who is still a member of libs-or because it is the BEST
libraries listserv in the country!)