[Libs-Or] OLA SSD 2016 conference- call for a networking Emcee!

OLA SSD Conference Committee olassdconference at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:48:14 PST 2016

Good morning!

The OLA SSD annual conference on July 15th in Wilsonville is looking to be
a great one, full of new ideas and interesting sessions! Based on some of
the feedback we received after 2015’s conference, one of those new ideas
we’re going to be including is a chunk of time set aside specifically for
networking, open to all conference attendees and presenters. This
networking session will go best if there is someone there whose job is to
keep it lively and make sure everyone gets as much as they can out of their
time.

While our committee members are happy to provide a bit of structure for the
session, we thought we’d present the opportunity for professional
development to all of SSD’s talented members. If you’re a networking
rockstar (or if you just happen to know a few tricks for getting a group of
strangers to meet), we’d love to have you emcee this year’s networking
session!

Contact us at olassdconference at gmail.com and share your ideas. If you
prefer a phone call to an email, feel free to call conference committee
co-chairs Justyne Triest (503-352-1426) or Jennifer Patterson
(503-691-3074).

For more information about the conference please follow this link:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/p/current-conference.html.

We look forward to hearing from you!

*Oregon Library Association Support Staff Division (OLA SSD) *
*2016 Conference Committee*
olassdconference at gmail.com

*For more information and to connect with us:*
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/olasupportstaffdivision
https://twitter.com/ola_ssd
OLA SSD