[Libs-Or] FW: Looking for a financial education program idea?

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Wed Mar 2 09:28:30 PST 2016

Getting ready for Financial Literacy Month in April? Our friends at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau have suggestions below. Also, take a look at other local programming resources on the State Library's new resource guide:

Financial Literacy Resources for Librarians
http://libguides.osl.state.or.us/financial_literacy

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301
503-378-5020
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us>
http://oregon.gov/osl/ld/
FOLLOW US: [facebookSmall.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>