[Libs-Or] Library Instruction West 2016 Registration Now Open

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Mon Mar 7 17:44:37 PST 2016

From: acrl-nw-bounces at lists.wsu.edu [mailto:acrl-nw-bounces at lists.wsu.edu] On Behalf Of Emily Bullough
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 9:35 AM
Subject: [Acrl-nw] Library Instruction West 2016 Registration Now Open

The Library Instruction West 2016 planning committee is excited to announce that registration is now open! The conference will take place June 8-10 in Salt Lake City, UT, at the University of Utah and Westminster College campuses. Please see the Registration page on our website to register for the conference and housing: http://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/liw16/registration<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__campusguides.lib.utah.edu_liw16_registration&d=CwMFAg&c=C3yme8gMkxg_ihJNXS06ZyWk4EJm8LdrrvxQb-Je7sw&r=z0rr0SiNBDBzhvfhoVBX4sCPIQ7aHETqnhMvkmnO-3U&m=jk5KPT-SjoxGRJ8tBny34w_1oUo9bA9CId5ZYas8ag4&s=x9LKywdefV_u2ksbhSzeZv2wnMArQofLrWQ9JWnMr9I&e=>

The regular conference fee is $210 with a pre-conference fee of $45 (the pre-conference is on June 8). Housing options are available in the University of Utah's residence halls and on-campus hotel. The conference is limited to 250 participants, and residence hall spaces are limited to 160, so please register at your earliest convenience.

Questions? Contact the planning committee at LibraryInstructionWest at gmail.com<mailto:LibraryInstructionWest at gmail.com>. Thank you, we hope to see you in Salt Lake this summer!