[Libs-Or] Information Literacy Summit Registration and Lodging

Lisa M Tegethoff lisateg at uw.edu
Sat Mar 12 15:30:48 PST 2016

Hello Information Literacy fans!

This is a reminder that registration
<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_211971>
is now open for the 10th annual Information Literacy Summit
<https://ilago.wordpress.com/oregon-il-summit-2016/> in Bend, Oregon on May
21, 2016. This also happens to be the weekend of Pole Pedal Paddle, an
annual event in Bend that can draw quite a large crowd.

If you are planning on traveling to attend the summit, I suggest that you
look into available lodging as soon as possible. Hipmunk.com is a
convenient way to search both hotels and AirBnB at the same time and many
hotels have a free cancellation policy if rooms are canceled at least 24
hours in advance of the booking date.

Finally, "Thank you" to everyone who submitted proposals for the summit. We
are currently in the review process and will be in touch soon. Please feel
free to contact me should you have any questions.

Regards,
Lisa Tegethoff