[Libs-Or] Library square footage

Ruth Metz ruthmetz at spiretech.com
Fri Mar 18 13:42:16 PDT 2016

Sara, you might find the following useful.  Please keep in mind that this is something I posted in 2015 when the OLA standards were being revised.  I recommend looking at the standards.  I think those and the following information will be of help to you in addressing the question.  Ruth Metz

Ruth Metz Associates

Portland, OR

503-422-8024

www.ruthmetzassociates.com <http://www.ruthmetzassociates.com>