[Libs-Or] ACRL-OR Board: Call for nominations

ACRLOR Communication acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Tue Mar 29 08:07:48 PDT 2016

Interested in serving the academic library community in Oregon? Is there
someone you know that would be a shining addition to the ACRL-OR Board?
Here is an opportunity to get involved! The ACRL-OR Board is looking for
candidates to run in our upcoming spring elections.
The open positions are:

   - 1 Vice-President/President Elect (3-year term)
   - 2 Members-at-Large (2-year term)

View position descriptions and responsibilities
<http://acrloregon.org/position-descriptions/> for more information.
How to nominate:

To nominate yourself, a colleague or an employee, submit our online
nomination form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Fm7vCTAeDJq2RT1xwpQreDrPzwQ8UFv9vILOKFWDgZo/viewform>
.*The nomination period will close on Monday, April 25*.
Eligibility:

   - Vice-President/President Elect must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon
   and ACRL national
   - Member-at-Large candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon

Questions?

Email Stephanie Debner (stephanie.debner at gmail.com).

Thanks,

The ACRL-OR Nominating Committee