[Libs-Or] Job Opening: Library Tech 2 at OSU Valley Library Circulation

Hilterbrand, Lori Lori.Hilterbrand at oregonstate.edu
Thu Mar 31 13:34:55 PDT 2016

Do you love helping people?  Then this job is for you!
We're hiring for a customer service driven LT2 at OSU Valley Library.  We want to work with someone who thrives on student contact, public service, and contributing to an active, adaptive work group.  This position has a pretty unusual work schedule, so make sure you think that working 2pm-11pm every Thursday through Monday (including Saturday and Sunday) sounds like something you'd like to sign on for!  Come see how exciting your weekends can be!  Apply by 4/14

https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/23216

Lori Hilterbrand
Circulation Supervisor
Valley Library OSU