[Libs-Or] The restroom question

Susanne Lohkamp littlenel.lohkamp7 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:53:25 PDT 2016

Is the family bathroom available to children/parents/caregivers so that
they don't have to leave the area to use the bathrooms in the 'adult'
areas?  If so, then you might think about whether you want other adults
coming into the children's area who wouldn't normally do so.
I work in a large public library where the children's area- computers,
ipads and bathrooms are reserved for children under 14 with their
parents/caregivers.  It might complicate the situation if you opened the
bathrooms only up to all ages.

--
<slohkamp at stignatiusschool.org>

“I was born with a reading list I will never finish.”

 - Maud Casey