[Libs-Or] Female roommate needed for ALA Annual Conference in Orlando

Suzanne Sager bvss at pdx.edu
Fri May 20 09:09:38 PDT 2016

My plans have changed and I need a roommate for the ALA Annual Conference
in Orlando.  I have a reservation at the Hyatt Regency Orlando for
Thursday, June 23rd through Tuesday, June 28th.  I'm not arriving until
Friday so will be cancelling Thursday night unless the person I get as a
roommate needs it.  The Hyatt Regency is the headquarters hotel and is
located next door to the convention center.  Please email me directly if
interested.

Thanks,

Suzanne

--