[Libs-Or] New library leader interview on ACRL-OR blog

ACRLOR Communication acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Mon May 23 10:26:12 PDT 2016

Continuing in our series of personal interviews with academic library
leaders across the state... there is a new interview on the ACRL-OR blog!
Please read about Megan Dugan, Library Director at Mt. Hood Community
College, here at
https://acrloregon.org/2016/05/23/interview-with-megan-dugan-mt-hood-community-college/

For past library leader interviews, please see our "interviews" category of
posts at http://acrloregon.org/category/interviews/.

If you have a suggestion for a library leader interview -- or would like to
be interviewed yourself! -- we'd love to hear from you! You can either
email us directly at acrlor at olaweb.org or contact your ACRL-OR liaison
directly, here at https://acrloregon.org/about-the-board/. Not sure who
your liaison is? Visit our Blog Liaison list here at
https://acrloregon.org/institutional-liaisons/.

~ Jennifer Snoek-Brown, ACRL-OR Communications Coordinator (2014-2016)

Communications Coordinator, ACRL-Oregon
Email:  acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Website:  http://acrloregon.org/