[Libs-Or] Fair use question

Betsy Summers betsy.s.summers at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:54:35 PDT 2016

Hi Kirsten,

Great article on playing copyrighted music:
https://ucomm.wsu.edu/music-copyright/  Wouldn't libraries fall under the
TEACH Act?

I haven't really looked into this, but could you listen to albums already
uploaded via YouTube? Perhaps they have the required licensing agreements
already?

Betsy
On-Call LA
Multnomah County Library
betsys at multco.us

--
*"It's never too late to be what you might have been."*-- George Eliot