[Libs-Or] Disc Repair Machines

Deborah Trusty Deborah.Trusty at cityoftoledo.org
Tue Nov 1 16:17:18 PDT 2016

We use the JFJ Easy Pro.  We are mostly happy with it.  Some reservations about the grit on a couple of pads...but it gets the job done pretty well.  We are glad we bought it...worth the money.

Deborah Trusty
Library Director

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D2345B.6A6248A0]

City of Toledo, Oregon
librarydirector at cityoftoledo.org<mailto:librarydirector at cityoftoledo.org>
541-336-3132 ext 7100
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Records Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive information for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply email and expunge this message. Thank you.

-