[Libs-Or] Call for agenda items for the OLA board meeting, December 2, Eugene Public Library

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Fri Nov 4 15:47:56 PDT 2016

Hello!

The next meeting of the Oregon Library Association Board will be held *Friday,
December 2,* at the Eugene Public Library, 100 W 10th Ave, Eugene, OR
97401. As always, everyone is most welcome to join us!

Please send me your agenda items (and any documents that you'd like the
board to review prior to the meeting) by *Friday November 18. *

The agenda and corresponding documents will be posted to OLA's website
by *November
25. *At that time, we'll send out information about room number, lunch
options, and virtual attendance information.

Thanks!

Elsa

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*