[Libs-Or] New Review on Lowrider Librarian

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Mon Nov 7 12:12:38 PST 2016

Just wanted to affirm that this is a GREAT series. I wasn't sure it would find an audience in my community, but it's proven to be a popular addition to our graphic novel collection.

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
Library Director
Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101, #201
Lincoln City, OR 97367
541-996-1251 (desk)
541-996-1262 (fax)
www.driftwoodlib.org

>>> Max Macias <max.macias at gmail.com> 11/5/2016 4:37 AM >>>
Hi,

I want to share a new book review with you, if you are interested:

New Review: Hip Hop Family Tree.

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/2016/11/book-review-hip-hop-family-tree-vols-1-2.html

Thank you,

Max
--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's viewpoints, or opinions. The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own personal intellectual property.

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:

http://twitter.com/maxmacias
If this is an unsolicited spam message, please click this link to report it: Report Spam
( http://gwava.lincolncity.org:49285/contents/spamreport.shtml?rptid=529096&srvid=195s08f)