[Libs-Or] Giveaway--magazine shelving

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Tue Nov 15 19:43:46 PST 2016

Anyone need magazine shelving? Sherwood is consolidating and reducing our magazine collection and will have shelving available after Thanksgiving.

Details:

·        Approximately 60 Spacesaver magazine shelves, good condition.

·        Color "bone" (I believe)

·        Sloped shelves with 1" lip. No plexi.

·        Shelves pivot to access flat shelf for storage behind, 11 ¾" deep.

·        Total height about 13 ½".

You pick-up. We will need to coordinate with the City's Public Works division for dates/times. I'm happy to send pics if needed.

Adrienne Doman Calkins
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  AdrienneC at wccls.org<mailto:AdrienneC at wccls.org>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary> |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/sherwoodlibrary>  |   Instagram<https://instagram.com/sherwoodlibrary/>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services