[Libs-Or] Forest Grove City Library is Hiring! Community Outreach (Bilingual) Adult Services Librarian

Ariel Yang arielgyang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:17:32 PST 2016

Forest Grove is excited to announce a recruitment for a Community Outreach
Adult Services Librarian! This is a 24 hr per week position with prorated
benefits.

We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help us build a third
place for the diverse community of Forest Grove. You will have the
opportunity to create programing for all ages, and work with our youth and
young adult librarians to perform outreach to schools and community
organizations. Our ideal candidate is fluent in both English and Spanish.

The deadline to apply is 11.59pm, December 5, 2016. Please visit our City’s
website for details and application.
http://agency.governmentjobs.com/forestgrove/default.cfm

Ariel Yang

Library Services Supervisor, Reference