[Libs-Or] 2016 Mock Pura Belpre Award

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Tue Nov 22 14:50:34 PST 2016

Hi Everyone:

Just two weeks for the mock award! Please, bring copies of the books if you have them so we can share them during the discussion groups. I have two sets. Read the books, or read as many as you can. Engle’s Lion Island is the only one which is not illustrated, but is written with poems. I would suggest to read this first. By the way, we’ll have a raffle at the end of the event!
Attached you’ll find the list of titles.
Have a great Thanksgiving Day and I see you in two weeks!

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“I believe that television is very educational. When somebody turns it on, I’m going to read a book.”
“Creo que la televisión es muy educativa. Cuando alguien la enciende me voy a leer un libro”.
Groucho Marx