[Libs-Or] questions about exhibits in libraries

Abigail Elder aelder at beavertonoregon.gov
Mon Nov 28 11:19:05 PST 2016

Hello!

A civic group will celebrate its 150th anniversary next year, and they have asked me for advice about how they might work with public and university libraries to have a display or exhibit.  They are imagining something that would tour around the state with signage, photos, objects, and narration.

Do you have any advice on how to make such an exhibit attractive to libraries? How would they apply to have an exhibit at your library, and what size, space, or other limitations do you have?

Please email me directly and I'll compile for the list if there is interest.
Thanks!
-abigail

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.