[Libs-Or] Novel-ties: best new discussable books for 4-8th grades

Cathy Camper cathyc at multcolib.org
Tue Oct 11 10:13:33 PDT 2016

Welcome to Novel-Ties!

Multnomah County Library School Corps librarians wanted to share these
videos with you, in hopes you can use them in serving schools, educators
and library workers.

Here is the link to the videos: https://multcolib.org/
educators/school-corps/novelties

And here's a booklist of all the titles from this workshop:
http://bit.ly/2d9rUK1

Novel-ties videos will introduce you to fiction for 4th-8th grade students
that was published in late 2015 and early 2016. We've chosen titles
specifically for their discussability, and most titles received multiple
starred reviews. We've included discussion/extension ideas and related
websites for each. These videos work best on computers and laptops; some
features will not work on tablets or mobile devices.

*Cathy Camper*
School Corps  Librarian
Multnomah County Library
Phone:503.988.6012
Fax: 503.988.5441
*cathyc at multcolib.org* <cathyc at multcolib.org>
*www.multcolib.org <http://www.multcolib.org/>*
*Follow us on Facebook and Twitter facebook.com/multcolib
<http://facebook.com/multcolib>*

*twitter.com/multcolib <http://twitter.com/multcolib>
multcolib.org/outreachsurvey <http://multcolib.org/outreachsurvey> *