[Libs-Or] YOU ARE INVITED: Joann Ransom, from New Zealand will be visiting Newport, November 3

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:59:05 PDT 2016

Joann Ransom will talk about her work with the Horowhenua Library Trust,
New Zealand libraries, and Koha at Oregon Coast Community College
<http://www.oregoncoastcc.org/>, in Newport, on Thursday, November 3 at 10
a.m. to hear from   She will talk for about 45 minutes giving us lots of
good Q & A time.

After a break we will spend some time with Brendan Gallagher from ByWater
Solutions.  He can answer questions about Koha and let us know about new
things that are coming.

Please join us for either part or both parts of this program.

Here is some more information about Joann Ransom:
http://www.interleaf.ie/News/Profile-of-Joann-Ransom,-keyno
te-speaker-at-Technology-in-Libraries-eminar
<http://www.interleaf.ie/News/Profile-of-Joann-Ransom,-keynote-speaker-at-Technology-in-Libraries-seminar>
  and http://www.slideshare. <http://www.slideshare.net/jransom>net/jransom
<http://www.slideshare.net/jransom>.

More about ByWater Solutions is here:  http://bywatersolutions.com/.

This is a unique opportunity for us so we hope you will be able to join the
fun.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou