[Libs-Or] Paper or no paper on book jackets?

Carol L. McGeehon Carol.McGeehon at umpqua.edu
Thu Oct 27 07:49:59 PDT 2016

When I was with the Douglas County Library System, we switched to using non-lined covering material.  We used a company called Transilwrap in California and purchased the ends of plastic rolls which could be used for jacketing material and purchased the widths we needed.  They have been using this type of material for years.

Books with this jacketing material are circulating in that collection with very few problems.