[Libs-Or] Northwest Central website

HARMON-MYERS Margaret Margaret.HarmonMyers at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Sep 1 17:48:06 PDT 2016

Hello all,

The Support Staff Division of OLA has been trying for over a month to submit our July conference materials to NW Central.  In addition to the submission process not working for us, we can make no contact with them.  Multiple emails from more than one of us have gone unanswered.  Perhaps there is a problem with the site.  Or is there only a specific time period during which they accept submissions;  or a period of time where no one monitors the site?  We can find no phone number or person listed on the website to contact personally.

Sincerely,
Margaret

Margaret Harmon-Myers, Chair of OLA Support Staff Division
Eugene Public Library
100 West 10th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
margaret.harmonmyers at ci.eugene.or.us