[Libs-Or] [Reforma_or] REFORMA OR Lincoln City Sept 10th Meeting

Gabriela Martinez Mercier gmercier at cgcc.edu
Thu Sep 8 14:54:41 PDT 2016

¡Hola!

Is anyone getting to Lincoln City on Friday early enough for dinner and
interested in meeting up?

Gabriela Martínez Mercier, MLS
Library Assistant II
Columbia Gorge Community College Library
The Dalles, OR 97058
(541)506-6087

>>> "Fernandez, Natalia Maria" <Natalia.Fernandez at oregonstate.edu>
8/31/2016 12:40 PM >>>
¡Hola OR REFORMISTAS and supporters!

The REFORMA OR chapter and OLA Roundtable
( http://reformaoregon.weebly.com/)  is meeting on Saturday, September
10th, 10am-4pm at the Driftwood Public Library in Lincoln City – please
join us  - all are welcome to attend!

Attached are the meeting minutes from our May meeting and here is a
link to theagenda for the Sept meeting
(
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M5qzrr8U5k5UmqYzAkT768-I1czEGArJVJ0f8MKNzX0/edit?usp=sharing)
. If there is anything you would like to have added to the agenda,
please contact me.

If you would like to attend virtually, here is this information:
Sat, Sep 10, 2016 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM PDT
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/401426973
You can also dial in using your phone:+1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 401-426-973
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
( http://help.citrix.com/getready)