[Libs-Or] Kapco book repair workshops (corrected date)

Miranda Doyle doylem at loswego.k12.or.us
Fri Sep 9 11:32:20 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Sorry, the date for the Lake Oswego book repair workshop is THURSDAY, Oct.
27 (not a Tuesday), from 1-4 pm.

We do have a few spaces if you would like to join us. Email me and I'll
send you an invite.

Please do also consider hosting your own workshop -- email Kary at
KBarth at kapco.com to schedule.

Thanks,
Miranda