[Libs-Or] Call for agenda items for the OLA board meeting, October 7

OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Fri Sep 9 14:49:07 PDT 2016

Hello! The next meeting of the Oregon Library Association Board will be
held *Friday, October 7* at Columbia Gorge Community College, 400 East
Scenic Drive, The Dalles, OR 97058-3434

Please send me your agenda items (and any documents that you'd like the
board to review prior to the meeting) by *Friday September 23. *

The agenda and corresponding documents will be posted to OLA's website
by *September
30. *

Thanks!

Elsa

--
Elsa Loftis
OLA President 2016-17

*I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.-Jorge Luis
Borges*