[Libs-Or] Deadline Approaching for the Academic/K12 Collaboration Scholarship

ACRLOR Communication acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org
Tue Sep 27 13:59:43 PDT 2016

Calling all academic and school librarians--ACRL Oregon sponsors a
scholarship to support collaborative work and projects between academic and
K12 librarians. But you must act fast!  No one applied for our first
deadline in June, so that means that we still have $1,000 to award this
year! All Oregon academic and school librarians are eligible to apply. So
find a partner (or partners), identify a project or professional
development opportunity, and apply — *the deadline is October 1! *

[image: Collaboration graphic] <https://flic.kr/p/5CT2FH>

Follow the scholarship application link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AEgj_bV4JTj7RxBpCTnzuOTo9LJ7sSKeIr7RebX5pd8/viewform?c=0&w=1>
access the application.

Check out our the ACRL-OR Scholarships page
<https://acrloregon.org/acrl-oregon-scholarships/> for more information.

--
Communications Coordinator, ACRL-Oregon
Email:  acrlorcommunication at olaweb.org